One of the following statements is false. The rest are true.
- Tired of being tired all the time. Sleeping more, doing less of everything else.
- Tired of eating chocolate on the low. From now on I'm going to eat it whenever I want.
- Tired of taking out the garbage. That's what kids are for, right?
- Tired of driving kids places all the time. Bus passes for everyone!
- Tired of not doing the things I really want to do, because there are too many other urgent tasks. Urgency gets redefined. Take a number.
- Tired of blogging. Done with it now until I have an actual need for it.