Don't read this unless you're ready to know which is the false statement in the last True/False post.
The false post is: 4. I only WISH this were false, and that they could drive themselves. Sadly, no licenses at our house yet. I'm still driving kids around. Taking the bus and train does happen around here, but not enough. It takes up more time and costs more than driving, for most things. Better to just do it myself.
I am done with blogging for now, however. It's official. There wont be anything to see here for a while, until I have a need to use this blog for something other than random and rather boring stuff about myself. Thanks to my two readers for sticking around so long! I'll be back eventually with a more useful purpose. Until then, chocolate for everyone! :)
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
One of the following statements is false. The rest are true.
- Tired of being tired all the time. Sleeping more, doing less of everything else.
- Tired of eating chocolate on the low. From now on I'm going to eat it whenever I want.
- Tired of taking out the garbage. That's what kids are for, right?
- Tired of driving kids places all the time. Bus passes for everyone!
- Tired of not doing the things I really want to do, because there are too many other urgent tasks. Urgency gets redefined. Take a number.
- Tired of blogging. Done with it now until I have an actual need for it.
Labels: true or false
Thursday, December 26, 2013
This week is Drew's turn to perform in Ballet West's Nutcracker. That means a lot of watching Nutcracker for me, and a lot of parking downtown and trying to not spend too much money on cool stuff from the Ballet West Boutique. Also, not enough sleep, but that's almost normal - no matter what week it is.